November 25 (at Riga Art Space) – November 26 ( OraculeTang Space) from 9.00 - 16.30
The Baltic Honeybadger conference is the first major event in Latvia dedicated to Bitcoin and the technologies built around it. Our goal is to create an educational and community-driven event with high-profile speakers from all around the world and with different backgrounds — from technical engineers and cybersecurity professionals to business owners and bestselling authors.
The Baltic Honeybadger conference is driven by the cypherpunk movement. We're not promoting various so called altcoins, ICOs, banks and other blockchain-based "snake oil".
Join us in Riga and learn more about the honeybadger of money - Bitcoin.
- Andreas M. Antonopoulos. Bitcoin security expert, entrepreneur, coder and speaker, author of "Mastering Bitcoin" and "The Internet of Money".
- Adam Back Ph. D. CEO of Blockstream.
- Alex Petrov. CIO at BitFury, one of the largest Bitcoin mining companies.
- Elizabeth Stark. CEO and Co-founder of Lightning Labs.
- Giacomo Zucco. CEO at BHB NETWORK.
- Henry Brade. Co-founder & CEO of Prasos, leading Nordic Bitcoin broker.
- Tuur Demeester. Economist & Bitcoin investor, Editor in Chief at Adamant Research.
- Pamela Morgan. Attorney, educator, entrepreneur, and public speaker. Founder at Third Key Solutions, LLC, a consulting firm focusing on crypto-holdings security.
- Pierre Roberge. CEO of Arc4dia, cyber-security expert.
- Ambroid. Cryptocurrency trader & technical analyst.
- Roman Snitko. CTO of Hodl Hodl P2P cryptocurrency exchange, author of open-source Bitcoin payment gateway software "Straight".
- Florian Maier. IT Architect for DLT projects at MaibornWolff, security professional, fundamentals expert.
- WhalePanda. Cryptocurrency trader & marketing professional.
"Early bird" tickets - 185 EUR.
Tickets and more info: https://bh2017.hodlhodl.com/