Saturday, December 16 at 11 AM - 4 PM at GDG Daugavpils
Have you ever wondered how to write a mobile app? Is it as easy as some people say? Let’s find out together!
In this event we will:
- learn about basic parts that make up any Android app;
- learn some Kotlin - official and awesome programming language for Android development;
- create a Christmas themed app to have hands-on experience.
Programming experience is not required, but it will be an advantage.
- laptop with Android studio installed (d.android.com/studio);
- Android phone and USB wire to connect it to your laptop.
Workshop could be held in English/Latvian/Russian (depending on attendee preference) and led by Sergejs Luhmirins - Android developer at FullContact Latvia.
After the registration they will send you the location of the event and more information.