MIITO is seeking for a passionate and self-driven person to join our international team as a CTO in our Berlin offce. MIITO is a designcentered hardware startup with the ambition to revolutionize the tea market. MIITO won multiple awards for its innovative design and presold 6500 units to enthusiastic supporters from all over the world. Our team shares boundless energy and passion for building a great company that provides an amazing experience to its customers.
As MIITO’s CTO, you will be end-to-end responsible for coordinating the external engineering development with user requirements and manufacturing. You will be at the heart of product development, which includes identifying dependencies and bottlenecks, managing internal and external stakeholders and overviewing timing and deliverables. At the same time, you will also be a core member of the MIITO team and contribute to the overall company strategy on a daily basis.
Experience the most exciting phase and play a vital role in bringing a hardware product to market by joining our dynamic team as CTO!
• Coordinate the communication with external and internal stakeholders across disciplines
• Build and manage project schedules based on product requirements, technical challenges, tooling lead-times and business needs. Set milestones, communicate project status and identify/address setbacks.
• Manage engineering resources to deliver a successful project on time and on budget
• Create technical specifications, test plans, documentation
• Be the engineering counterpart during the manufacturing phase
• You have a strong execution focus, demonstrated leadership skills and enjoy working in teams
• You are organised, have excellent planning skills and attention-to-detail.
• You see challenges, not problems and like to find creative solutions to them.
• You operate autonomously across multiple teams in a fast-paced, changing environment.
• You have completed a university degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience. (BS/MA in Electrical Engineering is an advantage).
• You are fluent in English (written and spoken). German is an advantage.
• A diverse and inter-disciplinary team in a fast-paced environment, based in Berlin
• A commitment to deliver 110% on everything we do
• The opportunity to work autonomously across a diverse range of areas
• Flexible working hours
• A challenging experience in the most exciting growth phase of a hardware start-up
We look forward to getting to know you! Please send your CV to Nils Chudy: email@example.com. We would love to hear, why you are interested in working with us.