Live Chat Agent
Do your friends and family describe you as a "people person"? Do you enjoy resolving issues and challenges? Are you an excellent communicator? Do you take pride in providing outstanding customer service?
If you answered yes to these question we might have an exciting opportunity for you.
We are a fast growing company that provides live chat software to businesses. The software is 100% free to use but we have add-on features that our users can opt to pay for. One feature we offer is a live chat answering service.
We answer live chats on behalf of companies that pay us to provide support to their website visitors and customers. That’s where you come in!What will you be doing?
- Answer incoming chat requests using our software on your computer.
- You'll work with our customers clients and website visitors to resolve their problems, challenges and questions quickly. If you're unable to do so, you’ll create a support ticket for the client.
- Use your people skills to give every person you chat with a friendly and professional live chat experience!
Every live chat you answer will be different. We provide you with the training and tools you need to succeed but it’s up to you to add personality and great customer service to every chat you answer.
You will be answering multiple chats concurrently. You might be helping one customer make a reservation, telling another customer about a sales promotion and answering another visitor's question about a refund.Requirements
Why tawk.to is a great place to work:
- At least 2 years experience in customer service.
- Speak fluent English with outstanding sentence structure, spelling and grammar
- Must have excellent typing skills
- Flexible schedule. The position requires the ability to work a shift schedule
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Fast learner
- Strong ability to multi-task and stay focused in high pressure situations
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Motivated, friendly international team with career growth opportunities
- Training and conferences
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Office in the Old Town Riga with windows overlooking the beautiful Daugava river
To apply for this position please respond to this ad at email@example.com with your resume attached and a cover letter stating why you think you are the perfect fit for this exciting opportunity.