Restaurant Development Manager
❤️ Apply here ❤️
Wolt is a venture-funded technology startup. We are rapidly developing new products with one aim in mind; “To build the digital platform for discovering and getting great food.” We are currently in several countries across Europe and plan on expanding further given the success we have found in our existing markets. If you want to have an impact on your city, possess a passion for technology and for food, then Wolt is the place for you!
The Operations Team in each city is the heart and soul of Wolt. Every country team is a startup within a startup and to be a member of the team you must have a passion for solving problems. Teamwork is required as a relatively small team sets out to build a business in a new market. If you are creative, like moving in the fast lane and thrive in a dynamic environment where you are proactive and figure out what to do rather than wait to be told what to do then Operations is the place for you!
About the Role:
Wolt is hiring a Restaurant Development Manager to grow and develop Wolt’s restaurant portfolio in Latvia. The ideal candidate is driven and confident with an ability to successfully build and establish new restaurant partnerships. You will also be working closely with marketing and operations to help existing partner restaurants become more successful.
- Drive External Growth: identifying and targeting restaurant prospects. Managing the pipeline of new potential restaurant partnership in a systematic way
- Building New Relationships: networking and building relationships with identified restaurants and cultural hotspots in your city. Negotiating partnerships with restaurant owners and successfully onboarding venues onto the Wolt platform. Partnering with other city Restaurant Partnership Managers to grow multi-city agreements
- Drive Organic Growth: building strategic relationship with top restaurant partners by being their trusted advisor. Actively working with operations teams and community operations teams to make restaurant partners become more successful, displaying a great understanding of the underlying economics of our partnering restaurants to ensure mutually beneficial agreements
- Data Driven: making sound and critical business decisions based on data
- Campaign Management: partnering with our marketing teams to run value adding PR & marketing campaigns
- This role may suit someone with 3-6 years of relevant experience
- Probably working in a relationship focused role: Sales, Account/Relationship Management, Hospitality
- True hunter mentality, building strong relationships comes naturally to you
- Prior experience in a fast paced and high impact environment with strong focus on achieving targets
- Self-starter and and well-organized personality with a passion for food
- Fluent in either Latvian or Russian, English a must.
- Must be eligible to work in the E.U.
Along with a competitive salary, potential bonus and benefits you will also be eligible for our stock option plan. So if you are excited about working in a high growth environment, taking ownership and being part of an extremely high performing team then we’d love to hear from you! ❤️ Apply here ❤️