5 out of 6 ideas pitched at LatBAN this month are tech startups: from health to shooting sports. Check them out:
- WolfPrint 3D - a service offering 3D sculptures of your baby before it is born. WolfPrint wants to help families record and celebrate memorable pregnancy moments.
- LazyCal - a smart calendar that plans the time for your tasks automatically.
- StartUp Roadway - a network that helps to start your business abroad by connecting to local co-working spaces
- Focusd - electronic shooting training device with analytical capabilities for professional sportsmen.
- Eko Med - smartphone-controlled medical device to treat herpes from the comfort of your home.
- Karma Sock - Design socks with Latvian motives
LatBAN CEO Ieva Melbarde reports that all companies currently continue negotiations with investors. If you would like to find out more, invest or syndicate, contact Ieva to put you in touch with founders.
Idea authors can meanwhile apply to pitch to over 40 business angels at LatBAN October session by Oct 7 here.