This international event on June 14th in Riga aims to gather culture-based startups and industry experts from around Europe to form the first event to create a meaningful relationship between tech and art.
The Tech Loves Culture event combines networking, pitching, mentoring and learning for startups that work in the cultural industries, hoping to bring together inovators with industry professionals to shake up the space. Startups from France, the UK, Finland, Germany, Estonia, Romania and Latvia are participating to share their technology in fields such as museum AR tours, smart ticketing, audio guides, ecommerce and more.
The event will include a host of features and opportunities;
- 20 talks lead by industry specialists
- a discussion on art and technology with industry experts from Tate IK Prize (UK), Kim? (LV), AB.LV charitable foundation, Kiasma (Finland)
- open-mic sessions
- two-way pitches between participating startups and industry experts
- meet and match sessions
- one-on-one 15 minute sessions with industry experts
- startup booths with demonstrations
Find out more about the event program here.
The event is hosted by We Are Museums The event will be held from 11am to 11pm at Kanepes Kulturas Centrs on July 14, 2017.
You can register here for the event.