Flexible travel plan organizer and personal travel assistant.
We are building a tool that will help people and organizations plan trips - flexible yet structured, powerful yet easy to use, and accessible from any device, anywhere.
Trip.Center’s key competitive plain is to offer support for each user’s mental model, removing limitations on the planning process and enabling each individual to follow their own planning style, be it structured or unstructured. We are going to address the user needs by offering a unique set of features:
1) No restrictions in the planning process
2) Single access point for all trip information.
3) Easily visualizing all aspects of a trip.
4) Planning a trip in collaboration.
5) Advanced trip budget management.
6) Accessibility from mobile devices, including offline mode.
30 early to seed stage projects from oil&gas to 3D printing, from digital marketing to biotechnology:
1 funding round, 18 startups looking for funding, 4 awards, 6 traction reports and more. Stay on top of Latvian startup scene in one scroll:
18 Latvian startups looking for over €5 million seed money. Hot deals from B2B to B2C, from apps and games to health and nanotechnology.